Here at the Corner Stepping Stone, our mission is to work with people to help them achieve their goals and dreams. We work with each of our residents to form a personal care plan which takes into account their preferences and goals. We promote independence and activities within the community, giving people a chance to be a part of that community. We are also licensed by the state of Minnesota.
One of the first things we do when we meet a prospective client is to find out about their preferences and schedule a visit to see our home.
Since we are a small family team, we can quickly adapt to changes. We do not have rotating staff that needs to be educated and re-trained. We will work with your team to help you achieve your goals and dreams.
Amenities & Services
It can be difficult to state what we do since we don’t use a cookie-cutter approach. Instead we focus on individualized care and adapt to each person’s needs and preferences.
Some of the items that we offer:
- Access to 24/7 support
- Assistance with daily activities
- 3 home-made meals a day adapted to preferences and dietary restrictions
- Fully furnished bedrooms that can be modified to fit personal preferences
- Transportation to appointments and fun activities in the community
- An exercise room with a variety of equipment available
- A sizable community garden in the spring and summer
- A game room equipped with board games, card games, movies, and books
- A computer room with computer games available
- Activities and programming
Individualized programming is the focus for all residents. A team approach to developing programming gets everyone involved and a part of the process.
Programming may include:
- Personal health and fitness
- Independent living skills
- Formal education (vocational or collegiate)
- Transitioning to independent living